ISI Borad members for year 2019-20 have been elected during Annual ISI Meeting held on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
- Leader: Sigurd Ytterstad
- Deputy Leader: Jørgen Bjelland
- Treasurer: Raymond Tjørholm
- Business Relations: Ove Dalheim
- IT: Javeria Habib
- Social: Racin Gudmestad
ISI Board (2019-20) Members (R1 (R-L): Ove Dalheim (Business Relations), Sigurd Ytterstad (Leader), Racin Gudmestad (Social Dept.), Raymond Tjørholm (Treasurer). R2 (R-L): Javeria Habib (IT), Jørgen Bjelland (Deputy Leader))
On Tuesday 12th of February, it’s time for ISI’s annual meeting and the election of new board members. Last year’s accounting and this year’s budget will also be presented. If you have anything you want to be discussed at the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 10th of February.
ISI’s Annual Meeting:
– Date: 12.02.2018
– Location: KE E-456
– Time: 12:15-14:00
We are looking for 4th-year students to fill the following positions:
– Board Leader (Stian Berntsen)
– Deputy Leader / Business Relations (Fredrik Svendsen)
– Treasurer (Daniel Barati)
– Board Member / Business Relations (Mari Håland)
– Board Member / IT (Jungwon Seo)
– Board Member / Social Dpt. (Kjetil Huy Tran)
The positions are set for a year. No prerequisites needed!
Any questions? Please contact either of us! And of course, you are all very welcome to apply.
Food will be served, so make sure to press ‘going’ on the event. Hope to see all of you there!
PS! If you can’t attend the meeting but still want to apply for a position, you can send your application to email@example.com, and we’ll do the presentation for you.